SG726 - Goblin Urukay Carbon Ennio Graber Edition
We are proud to announce the Urukay CARBON
This machine got the 1st and 3rd place to last European championship with Ennio Graber and Daniele Duzzi
The graphics scheme is perfect for the competition.
The HF3C rotor head ( 2 blades ) was developed for the best result in F3C style flight.
The new Carbon fuselage is made with a new process and now is very light
The new Fin is separable from the boom and it has a new design. It has been increased the tail rotor efficiency.
The new frame is compatible with ESC in top position and ESC in bottom position
Ennio Graber say: The new Goblin Urukay Carbon with its important changes, improves an already successful helicopter and makes it the pinnacle for competitions.The differences and versatility of the Urukay Carbon allow you to experience a new dimension of model helicopter flight.
• Main rotor diameter: 1654 mm (with 730 mm blades)
• Weight including electronics: 4280 g (excluding flight battery).
• HF3C Head ( p/n H0825-K )
• Main blade length: up to 750 mm
• Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm
• Tail blade length: 105 mm
• Main shaft diameter: 12 mm
• Tail shaft diameter: 6 mm
• Spindle shaft diameter: 10 mm
• Gear Ratios 8.6-11.9 : 1
• 20T motor pulley included (other pulley sizes available)
• All pulleys are made for 6 and 8 mm motor shaft
• Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm)
• Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
• Typical Speed Controller: 120-160A
• Motors: (Max Diameter: 64 mm, Max Height: 64 mm)
• Battery compartment: until 75x58x350mm
• 20T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available)
• 2 battery tray
• 730TB (730 mm main blades)
• 105TB (105 mm tail blades)
|The following motor pulleys are available:
18T Pulley (P/N H0175-18-S) Ratio 11.9:1
19T Pulley (P/N H0175-19-S) Ratio 11.3:1
20T Pulley (P/N H0175-20-S) Ratio 10.7:1
21T Pulley (P/N H0175-21-S) Ratio 10.2:1
22T Pulley (P/N H0175-22-S) Ratio 9.8:1
23T Pulley (P/N H0175-23-S) Ratio 9.3:1
24T Pulley (P/N H0175-24-S) Ratio 8.9:1
26T Pulley (P/N H0175-26-S) Ratio 8.6:1